Social Icons

Today Is My Day; Walk With Me

Hey World,

TODAY IS MY DAY.


By the time you read this, I've already gotten on the plane (at 6am -- SO EARLY) and started the journey. Soon, or maybe as your eyes move across the screen, I'll be flying over the Atlantic Ocean, taking a 3 hour pit-stop in Dubai, UAE and then heading down to Tanzania. 

I will arrive in Dar es Salaam in the afternoon of the 24th,  and 24 hours later I'll hopefully be pulling into my new driveway by 4pm (TZ time) on the 25th! That is, if the 6AM taxi pickup to drive me 10 hours goes according to plan. *fingers crossed*

(assuming I'm going directly, which I'm not)

--------
So that's me. That's where I am (literally) and where I'm going (even more literally). 

Now it's time for you: I just want to say that no matter what your age is and whatever your dreams are, they. are. possible. 

There is no time like right now to sit down, write out what you want to do with your life, and come up with a plan to make it happen. Step number one? GO MAKE IT HAPPEN. 

If you have to, make a list of all of the reasons you can't (ie: excuses), and then go outside, and light that list on fire. Stomp on the ashes and let the wind blow them away. 
Or rip it up into a million pieces until you can no longer put it back together. 
Or drive to a large body of water, wrap it around a rock with some twine, and throw it as far as you can. 

And then get back in your car, or walk back into the house, or sit back down in your chair, and begin the implementation of your dream. Because if you don't do it now, when will you? 

When you have more than enough money? 
When you have the time? 
When you have less responsibilities? 
When the Universe sends you a crystal clear sign? 

That time may never come. Don't waste your passion. 

Join me. Walk with me. Let's follow our dreams together. 
The path starts wherever your feet begin moving. 

xoxo,
M

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!