Social Icons

November Goals (2016)

Hey World,

A lot of bloggers post at the beginning of each month what they want to accomplish in the upcoming month, and then check back a few weeks later to see how they did, and reset once again. 

I really love the idea of this, particularly because I'l be launching into my Powersheets starting November 1st until May 1st. Powersheets help drive you to achieve ten goals across six months so I think these two things will go together really well! Aside from more details on my Powersheets goals later on, you can expect some monthly goals (and recaps) through my birthday month too!



November Goals:

1. Select a wedding photo & template from Minted to use for our Christmas cards (and order!)

2. Host my best friend Kelsey & take LOTS of BFF pictures on our adventure to Victoria Falls

3. Organize and cook a small Thanksgiving Dinner here in Iringa (& co-plan a community one)

4. Attend a book sale / host a book swap to refresh my bookshelves

5. Buy our flights home for Christmas (and book NYE accommodation in Amsterdam!)

6. Send two "just because" cards & one postcard to a lucky few friends :)

7. Finish reading three books! 


xoxo,
M





*Special shoutout to Canva which allows for FREE templates & images! I'll be using Canva for all of my monthly goal images :)

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!