Social Icons

A Search for Top Notch Book Recommendations

Hey World,

 I want to know what's on your forever book shelf.

What books have you read that you just can't believe the whole world doesn't have a copy of? What books made you laugh, cry, or just stay up all night under the covers to get to the last page? And don't limit yourself to what you've read just recently! I love ordering 'used' books online, because they often come with character.

Why am I asking?
Well, I'm looking to build out my reading list for 2017, and instead of searching airport "new arrivals" on my way home, I'd love to order some ahead of time that I know I would love, and come with a stamp of approval!

(PS: This is one of my Powersheets goals!)

I'll read almost anything - fantasy, adventure, biographies, autobiographies, historical fiction, historical non-fiction, chick lit,...you name it, I'll read it! I prefer not to read short stories, BUT if it comes with high praises, I just might change my mind :)




Add a comment, shoot me an email or message me on Instagram with what you're reading, or what you think I should be reading. Interested in what suggestions come in? Don't worry! I'll aggregate the recommendations, and share them back here in a week or two.  

Interested to see what I've been reading in 2016, and what I'd recommend? Comment below, or send me an email, and I'll share with you my top picks from my shelves this year, plus some forever-favorites! 


xoxo,
M

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm.I've read a few books that I loved this year-Glitter and Glue by Kelly Corrigan, When Breathe Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi, My Brilliant Best Friend by Elena Ferrante, and Daring Greatly by Brene Brown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love all of these suggestions -- I have Daring Greatly in my bag right now for my flight home!

      Delete