Social Icons

#BecomingTeamGrimes: Our Belize Honeymoon Video

Hey World,

It turns out preparing all of our #BecomingTeamGrimes wedding posts are taking wayyyy long than I anticipated, so this is going to be a 2017 project for myself!

 I'm still trying to sync across two iPhone photo albums, chase down photos that have since gone MIA...and waiting anxiously patiently for the last bit of our official wedding photos to come through before I can start sharing. 

In the meanwhile, you can check out the amazing Youtube video BG put together from our Honeymoon GoPro footage below, or here.


My favorite moment captured? Our utter panic while holding a nurse shark in our hands! 

I am looking forward to heading back to the United States for the holidays this weekend - cross your fingers that I've packed enough warm clothes!

xoxo,
M

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!