Social Icons

January Goals (2017)

Hey World,

New Years Eve is upon us, so I guess it's time to unveil next month's goals! 

In December I outlined seven which seemed a bit much -- I've scaled it back down to six for January to see if that is more manageable. I'm particularly excited about trying to come up with a fun "Open Table" theme to host a dinner later this month & changing my social media accounts! 




1. Set up method for tracking 2017 reading + page counting goals
2. Kick off 2017 with Brady in Amsterdam 
3. Write 'just because' letters & postcards to friends for January
4. Change my name on social media accounts
5.  Host an "Open Table" dinner for January 
6. Decide how much BG & I will donate annually, and start a list of which organizations we're interested in

And as I have in previous monthly goal posts, a quick check in on how December shaped up:

December Goals: 
1. Mail ALL of our Christmas/Holiday cards out (and the rest of our wedding TY cards...) Done! More than 80 cards went out in the mail this year.
2. Reconnect with 5 friends to see how they are doing - I didn't do a good job here -- I think I only reached out to 3 or 4! 
3. Change my name on my driver's license Done! 
4. Host my 3rd annual Christmas Cookie baking party in Iringa I hosted this on December 11th and it was so fun! Four hours of non-stop baking, Youtube Christmas playlists, and catching up with friends. 
5. Ask family & friends for book/reading recommendations I posted a call for recommendations early in December, and posted some of what I got here! This was actually a really fun exercise. 
6. Order 5 new books I'm excited about over Christmas I may have gone overboard...I'm bringing back at least 15 fiction books for the new year!
7. Continue hosting weekly marriage meetings with Brady! Because BG has been traveling so much we've pushed it to bi-weekly, but they're still happening with a relative frequency.


xoxo,
M

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!