Social Icons

#ScenesFromCambodia: Siam Reap

Hey World,

While I started off strong with my photos from Angkor Wat in the last post (Marisa's Disco Tuk-Tuk Temple Tour!), there's a lot to do around Siam Reap, and is definitely worth a couple of days outside of your temple time, should your schedule allow!

While I didn't have much time aside from exploring some downtown temples and doing a bit of shopping, I did take off a half day to visit the Tongle Sap, which was awesome! Check it out below. 


I loved all of the details around Siam Reap!



Reading in the sunshine!




When in doubt, always order a blue cheese burger :)



One of my hour breaks!





Reading by the pool for HOURS meant this sun hat was a necessary purchase.



One of the best parts about this tour is that Brady did it about a year earlier, also while traveling solo! 










I love this: Making Grandma do all of the work :)



While passing through Sihanoukville on my way to Kampot, I took basically NO pictures! Most who head there stay right alongside the beach (which is gorgeous & is known for its party scene), but I opted for a night in a downtown hostel & then a hotel up on the hills to just break up my trip a bit. Honestly, if I had known the distances between the town & the beach, and more about how to get around, I would have opted for some beach time, or stopped in Battanbang instead. Live and you learn!

There's a final post coming on Friday from Kampot, and you can check out the previous post from my Disco Tuk-Tuk tour here. Hope you're enjoying the (delayed) trip to Cambodia!

xoxo,

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!